Sunday, July 19, 2009

Much Improved

Before

Well, I decided to use this highchair for Lily's party cuz it will look cuter in all the "messy baby birthday cake" photos. It was mine when I was a baby. But it's kinda plain and uncomfortable and of course not cute enough for Lily Bug. This is one of the projects I was able to complete while Josh and I had a day all too ourselves. Lily stayed with her MawMaw and PawPaw so that Daddy and I could clean the house and get ready for her party next Saturday. I wish the red fabric was a deeper red....it's a little too orangey for me, but it's the best thing I could find at Wal-Mart (I was in a rush). Hopefully this doesn't get completely ruined when cake a icing get smushed into it.


After

3 comments:

labride said...

cute cute! i wish i could sew!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Way cute! Good job sista.

Clare said...

super cute! great job foxy momma. i love the polka dots! :o)