Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lazy Blogger

OK, OK, I'm finally getting around to posting some things I've been meaning to post for a long time. I take pictures all the time with the intent to do a post about them, but it takes so long sometimes to upload pictures that I just put it off over and over. So, without further ado, here are some pics and very short recaps of what's going on with us.

First, here's the diaper bag I made for Stacy. I'm pretty proud of it because it's the first time I attempted to make a flap thingy that goes over the bag. It really wasn't hard at all, but I wasn't sure if I could do it. I think the bag turned out cute and Stacy seemed to like it. If you guys know anyone who needs a bag made, give them my info! I'm planning on getting a booth in the fall at the Rhea Lana Children's Consignment Event. I can't wait.


These next pics are of Lily and Lyndon at the Spray Park here in Gonzales. I wasn't sure if Lily was going to like it or not, but after a few minutes, she started to warm up to it and started playing in the water. Lyndon seemed more hesitant this time than he was when we took him last summer. This time he DID get a large bucket of water dumped on his head though. That might've had something to do with his hesitation.






Recently, Josh and I have begun to work on the landscaping around the front of our house. The previous owners planted some ivy and ferns that are completely taking over the front of the house. We have tried to keep them in check, but they are just too overwhelming, so we decided to just get rid of everything and start over. Josh has been doing most of the work, since Lily won't get off her butt and help!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

I love the pictures from the Spray Park. They are freaking adorable!!! Email them to me...I tried email the pics of your class from the park but it said your email was too full or some nonsense. I will try again though

Jessica said...

Really? Is it really warm enough for the splash park to be open???? I love that place. I am assuming it is the one in Gonzales. I wonder why BR doesn't have any? We have some here, but a lot of them are in low income neighborhoods and I am NOT going to get shot so my kids can run in a free sprinkler. There are two nice ones, though, so we drive to them.

Clare said...

Thanks for the big update...you inspire me. :)

Cute bag, love the spray park, Lily's swimsuit is adorable, landscaping rocks.

(how do you like those super short comments?)

:)

Holly said...

That bag is super cute. I love the fabric. I love Lily's swimsuit, it is so cute. I love that pocket.

I can't believe that Lily is not helping with the landscaping. Well I can't say I blame her, its too hot for that kind of stuff.