Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm a Shutterfly.....How about You??

For those of you who have never heard of it, Shutterfly is an online photo processing website that offers many really cool products and designs. I wanted to pop some cute examples of their Christmas card designs into my post, but I REALLY couldn't decide which ones to choose. There are over 800 different Christmas card designs!!! Here are a couple that I have my eye on at the moment….
I just can't wait to take some awesome family shots, upload them and create out Christmas card this year.

By signing up with Shutterfly you can also upload and store as many photos as you want for free. You can receive you prints or products by mail or pick them up at Target, Walgreens, or CVS…..how convenient!!

My absolute favorite product from Shutterfly is their photo books. I made a photo book to celebrate Lily’s first year and it was so easy and turned out so nice that I made another one for her second year and plan to continue to make them each year. They also offer birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, and wall calendars (what a great gift for grandparents!) The products I've created through Shutterfly have all be great quality and very reasonable prices. Check them out!

No comments: