Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter

This year we had plenty to do for Easter. On the Wednesday before Easter, Lily's class had their party and Easter egg hunt. She came home with PLENTY of candy and treats! She and I had the day off on Good Friday so we spent most of the day baking and decorating sugar cookies for the Easter Egg Hunt we attended at the McKinney's house. It was a blast. On Easter Sunday, after church we went for some family time at Josh's Grandmother's house in Plattenville. It was a very busy weekend for us, but so much fun!

2 comments:

Clare said...

I love Lily's pretty polka dotty dress. Super cute. She's such a happy little girl. I loved her hugs and kisses.

I really like the black and white photo. Very pretty.

love and hugs!

Kristen said...

She's so stinking adorable in her little Eater dress!!! I could hug and kiss her all day long!