Friday, September 11, 2009

Free Tickets!!!

Before you get too excited, it's not for a cool concert or anything like that. I volunteered to pass out flyers for the Rhea Lana Consignment Event, so I got some passes to get into the sale early! The actual sale starts on Wednesday, September 23 and the Half-Price sale starts Saturday, September 26. I got some for me and some to pass along so I decided to give them away here on my bliggity blog. It's gonna be first comment, first served. If you want to go and are actually going to be able to go then leave me a comment telling me which ticket you want and I'll mail it to you.
Pass Number One:
"Guest Pass"
Tuesday, September 22
7-9 PM
One guest and friend per pass
(I have two of these)
Pass Number Two:
"Guest Pass"
Half Price Sale
Friday, September 25
8-10 PM
One guest and friend per pass
(I have two of these)


Dates and Times of the Sale (admission is free of course)
Wed., Sept. 23, 9am-6pm
Thurs., Sept. 24, 9am-6pm
Fri., Sept. 25, 9am-5pm
Half Price Sale
Sat., Sept. 26, 8am-2pm

I'm going to have a booth this time!!! I'm so excited. I will only be there Tuesday evening and all day Friday and Saturday.....drop by and see me!

If you would like any more information about the event, or to sign-up to be a consigner (which I highly recommend), please visit www.rhealana.com

2 comments:

Jodie Gordon said...

Hey Erika,

If you haven't given the tickets away yet, I would really like to go Friday the 25th. I went to the website and was surprised at how large this place was. I can't wait to go!

Jodie Gordon

Jodie Gordon said...

Actually, if you have a pass left for Tuesday, I would rather that, because my mom would be able to go with me. Thank you!

Jodie